Emergency Extractions & Restorations
If you have experienced dental trauma such as broken or knocked out teeth, please call Oline Dental Arts at 215-860-8693 as soon as possible to schedule an emergency visit with our dentist. If you have any questions about emergency care in Langhorne, Pennsylvania, please call and schedule an appointment with Dr. James Oline today!
You may be wondering what constitutes a dental emergency. If you experience a dental problem that requires immediate attention, we recommend you contact our team immediately to schedule a meeting with our dentist and team of dental professionals. You can’t always plan when you with need urgent dental care, and we will make sure you are seen as soon as possible. A dental emergency can take many forms, including:
- A tooth that has been chipped or broken
- A tooth that has fractured or cracked
- A tooth that has been fully or partially knocked out
- A dental restoration, such as a filling or dental crown, that has been lost
- Soft tissues of the mouth, such as the tongue, gums, cheeks or lips, that have been damaged
- Severe or long-lasting tooth pain
If you or someone in your family is experiencing any of the above, or if you have a dental emergency that is not listed, please reach out to our team as soon as you can. We will be able to give you specific instruction for taking care of your smile until you are able to meet our team in person. If your injury includes your head or neck, please visit your general doctor or an emergency room before coming into our office. You can learn more about emergency dental care by calling our office or visiting us today.